Michelle Wilson, assistant principal

Assistant principal Michelle Wilson has become an administrator I look forward to encountering, especially in the mornings when walking into school. She gives us a big smile, a welcoming greeting, and sends us off hoping we have a good day. As a hostess at my job, we are taught that first impressions are everything to the guests walking through the door. Mrs. Wilson’s never fails to pass on her good vibes and contagious smile in the mornings. She is not only an AP, she is a friendly figure to many students. She often takes students under her wing and guides them through the chaos that high school can be. 

I run into Mrs. Wilson multiple times throughout my day. She keeps an eye out for us and asks about our day. If she knows we are going through something, she makes sure to express her empathy. She holds students accountable for their responsibilities and encourages them to keep moving forward. She prioritizes students’ paths right to graduation. She takes her job seriously, going above and beyond for the students on campus. 

Mrs. Wilson isn’t just another face in the school halls. She is someone students can go to for a laugh, to confide in, and any help they need. She does a lot for students behind the scenes, between helping tweak courses to accommodate needs, scheduling occasional check-ins with students, and giving the best pep talks. She takes her job to heart and goes above and beyond. 

Mrs. Wilson has a heart that she puts to good use through her job. Students and myself admire her ability to calm a situation, to cheer students up, and the humor she carries around school. She makes a difference to students’ days at school. Mrs. Wilson is undeniably appreciated here.

KP TIMES • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$815
$1000