Lara+Webb+works+on+a+vase+alongside+her+students+in+fifth+period+on+May+7.+

Veronica Gonzalez

Lara Webb works on a vase alongside her students in fifth period on May 7.

Lara Webb, art

It’s teacher appreciation week, and students are finding various ways to thank the teachers and staff members who have been there for them. The first teacher that comes to my mind would be Lara Webb. Ms. Webb is one of two art teachers. She is an astounding teacher who helps any student with any subject or problems they might have. 

She is a single mother of a beautiful daughter that she adores. Despite any issues, she perseveres and conquers each day. She loves coming to school to see her students and getting to bond with each student in each class period. 

She cares about the students in every single class and never judges them. If a student is having a stressful day she’ll either talk to them to see what’s wrong, or she’ll make the class easier for you to have at least one stress-free class. 

Everyday in class, after she has welcomed everyone, she will talk to each individual student to see how they are doing. She’ll ask how your day is/was, how you are feeling, etc. Even when she is not feeling her best, she will make an effort to make sure you will feel your best. 

Most students love Ms. Webb, because no matter if you are a student who has a troubled background or not, Ms. Webb is there for you and you can always confide in her. I see her working diligently for her students everyday, not only with art but with their mental health as well. She keeps promises, she is very real and she also works hard every single day for each of her classes.

KP TIMES • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$815
$1000