Joe+Ehrhardt+throws+out+the+first+pitch+at+the+varsity+baseball+game+against+Dayton+on+April+24.+Ehrhardt+teaches+Principles+of+Physics+and+Astronomy.+He+has+always+been+a+major+supporter+of+the+baseball+team.+

Alicyn Logue

Joe Ehrhardt throws out the first pitch at the varsity baseball game against Dayton on April 24. Ehrhardt teaches Principles of Physics and Astronomy. He has always been a major supporter of the baseball team.

Joe Ehrhardt, science teacher

Astronomy and Priciples of Physics teacher Joe Ehrhardt can always be found with a smile on his face as he greets and holds the door open for students who enter his classroom. While there are only 55 minutes in each class period, this is just enough time for Ehrhardt to transform students’ days and have them leave his classroom with a smile on their face.

As Teacher Appreciation Week takes place, Mr. Ehrhardt deserves every bit of commendation. It is evident that he is passionate and well-versed about the subjects he teaches. He goes out of his way to teach his students in ways beyond the conventional note-taking. In his Astronomy class, he offers students instructional, yet still entertaining astronomy related YouTube videos and movies. Additionally, he stays up to date with The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, or NASA, as he is constantly informing his students of new groundbreaking discoveries.

Besides being passionate about science, he also goes above and beyond to get to know his students and make them feel comfortable in his classroom. He talks with his students about their college plans, their hobbies outside of school and more. He creates a balance between being a teacher and a mentor. Ehrdardt is just one of many teachers that go above and beyond at Kingwood Park.

KP TIMES • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$815
$1000