Conner+Gregerson+leads+his+class+during+7th+period+in+May.+He+took+over+the+world+geography+classes+at+the+start+of+the+semester.+

Khamille Jones

Conner Gregerson leads his class during 7th period in May. He took over the world geography classes at the start of the semester.

Conner Gregerson, World Geography

Gregerson is a new teacher at Kingwood Park  this semester, and it didn’t take long for students to get used to him. Some students say it feels like he’s been here all year. Mr. Gregerson teaches World Geography and said next year he might become a football coach.

From the posters of LSU to mini flags with LSU on them around the class, I can tell he graduated from LSU. I feel like students are comfortable with him because he understands more and because he’s young. He has mentioned that he went to Elm Grove Elementary and Kingwood Middle School, both are the same schools I attended. I’ve noticed that every Monday he sits in front of class and asks how everybody’s weekend was. I really enjoy when he actually cares about our lives outside off school.

During flex hour, a lot of students hang out in his room to talk and eat because he’s really fun to talk too. Not only is he fun to be around, he also makes learning easy and fun. Almost everything is a participation grade so I’m doing really well in that class.

World Geography is not always exciting, but Mr. Gregerson makes everything fun and simple. I think it’s impressive how good of a teacher he is for it being only his first year of teaching.

KP TIMES • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$815
$1000