Arleigh Doehring

Algebra teacher Hannah Morgan works on planning during a conference period in May.

Hannah Morgan, algebra

I never would have believed how much of an impact Mrs. Morgan would have on me when the school year first started. Mrs. Morgan is an algebra teacher. I thought I would have failed algebra, but she helped me. Whenever I have a question, she is more than happy to answer all my questions. Everyday is something different in her class and I’m never bored.

The class has a bunch of quotes on the wall to encourage me to not give up. The signs show off her ability to help. She always chats with her students when she’s not teaching.

Whenever I struggle, she always offers her help. She always gives us time during the week so we can work on missing assignments. Those days mean that I’m never behind in her class no matter how much homework we get. She goes above and beyond to help her students.

The first time I met Mrs. Morgan was over Zoom. She asked me about my brother Charlie. She was teaching both of us at the time. I did not want to go back to school early in the year because I liked doing it virtual, but she made me feel welcome. She enjoys having conversations with her students. She gives students candy whenever they get their work done, so I always try to get it done.

I’m so thankful to have Mrs. Morgan as a teacher, and I hope to become half the person she is today.

KP TIMES • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$815
$1000