Allyson+Pitcel+has+taught+pre-AP+English+II+and+AP+Literature+this+year.+

Taylor Nethery

Allyson Pitcel has taught pre-AP English II and AP Literature this year.

Allyson Pitcel, English

Allyson Pitcel teaches English II and AP English Literature. Mrs. Pitcel makes English fun and interesting for her students with her unique assignments that keep students captivated. She starts every class with a random attendance question, which is really fun.

I look forward to going to Mrs. Pitcel’s room everyday for 4th period and lunch. My friends and I eat lunch in her room and she always asks about our days and takes interest in what we have to say. It’s nice to have a teacher that listens to her students and does her best to help us succeed. Right now we’re writing a children’s book for our last summative of this nine weeks. It’s a really fun assignment and I’ve enjoyed writing it so far. Last semester, we made gingerbread houses and used persuasive techniques to convince the judges that our group had the best gingerbread house.

Mrs. Pitcel’s classroom is very colorful and bright with posters about English on the walls. She has bookshelves and her desk is colorful, too. Mrs. Pitcel has a really fun personality that keeps students’ attention and makes them interested in learning. She’s always smiling and can bring up any student’s mood. Mrs. Pitcel has helped me with literary devices, improving my writing skills, and having a different view on literature.

English used to be my least favorite subject before this year. Now, it’s my best grade and the class I look forward to the most. This year’s English class has been the most fun one I’ve ever been a part of. From Mrs. Pitcel’s daily attendance questions to her fun lessons that keep her students engaged, she has definitely kept English fun and interesting at the same time.

KP TIMES • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$815
$1000