The student news site of Kingwood Park High School

KP TIMES

KP TIMES

KP TIMES

Hall looks forward to college

Fallon Head
Bailey Hall takes photos of the library for journalism.

As senior year gets underway, Bailey Hall is constantly thinking about college and becoming a writer.

Although she is not looking forward to the stress and hassle that comes with applying to colleges, she plans to apply to the University of Texas and other Texas colleges. She also wants to apply to NYU, due to it being in a city that’s well-known for the stories it produces and how many opportunities it presents to her. 

“I want to go NYU because I feel like it would give me a lot of opportunities due to it being a central hub of news,” Hall said.

Once she finishes her college applications, she plans to work on scholarships so as to not worry about tuition.

Although she’s ready to be done with high school, she will miss communicating with her friends because she doesn’t think college offers as many social opportunities as high school does due to the amount of work and time it consumes. 

“In high school, you are surrounded by the same people everyday and you can have some classes together,” Hall said. “But in college, you have different schedules and classes and it’s hard to make friends outside of school.”