Abrupt ending to ‘The Owl House’ disappoints loyal fans

The Owl House is an animated fantasy TV series on Disney.

Most shows nowadays have a funny little something about them that makes them unique and different from other shows. But this show has weirdness written all over it, as this takes place in another dimension. The Owl House is filled to the brim with all types of wackiness and wonder that make it kinda endearing. 

The story starts off in the human world, but the journey begins in the demon realm: The Boiling Isles. A place that stores many oddities around every corner, as well as all types of dangers in every way, shape or form. But this place also holds many wonders. One of them is magic, which the island is filled to the brim with and is used on a daily basis by the island’s inhabitants for their mundane lives.

One person who found it challenging to use magic was our main character, Luz Noceda. But worry not! For she is being taught by the most powerful witch on the Boiling Isles, Eda the Owl Lady. The Owl Lady who is accompanied by the King of Demons, King. But this realm has secrets that blow the minds off of any who watch it and the mysteries of each character just makes you come back for more.

Many fans can relate to some of the characters in the show, as there might be some similarities in personalities or certain feelings. Others are fascinated by the art style and animations that are used to make the show look better, interesting, and almost magical to watch. 

But unfortunately, this wonderful show had to draw its curtains early due to some “inconveniences.” Disney decided to wrap up the show and call it a day. But this decision has left many fans upset because there are still so many mysteries that need to be solved and questions that need to be answered. Although it met a sudden end, this show has left its imprint on an entire generation and has shown us that despite our differences and positions, we can band together and really make a difference in each others’  lives.